'The only thing we have produced mostly in the South West are area boys and fake pastors'- billionaire realtor, Olu Okeowo says

Forum 2 years ago

'The only thing we have produced mostly in the South West are area boys and fake pastors'- billionaire realtor, Olu Okeowo says

Property merchant and billionaire realtor, Olu Okeowo has said that should Nigeria disintegrate, the South West will lose out the most as the region has over the years only produced mostly area boys and fake pastors.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b4b3c6497324d27e181a6ec6c1b3a2ce.jpeg

Okeowo said this while speaking at a church service organized in his home to mark his birthday over the weekend.

In his words

''I have noticed, electricity is no longer in abundant supply because Shiroro has been surrounded. Gerreru has been surrounded. Electricity is being generated in the North. Those who are saying divide don't know what they are saying. Even if we divide today, the gas that they would use to run any turbine comes from another area. 

Unfortunately, my people here from the Southwest will be the ones to lose out most because what we have produced mostly are area boys and fake pastors. We need to pray for the unity of Nigeria.''he said

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 12 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 1 day ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding