Peruzzi VS Fireboy DML, Who Is A Better Song Writer?

Forum 3 years ago

Peruzzi VS Fireboy DML, Who Is A Better Song Writer?

With the introduction of the songwriting category at the just concluded 14th headies award, let's take a look at some of the songwriting experts we have in the country. Fireboy DML and Peruzzi are some of the few people whose lyrical power is unquestionable. The duo alongside Cobhams, Adekunle Gold, and others have written a bunch of powerful songs for others alongside a few they wrote and performed themselves.

The Nigerian singer and songwriter, Tobechukwu Victor Okoh aka Peruzzi is a renowned songwriter in the country whose songwriting skills have opened up so many opportunities for him. Peruzzi who was formerly signed to GoldenBoy Entertainment left the label back in 2018 to join the 30BG and Davido at Davido Music Worldwide sometime in 2019 after writing numerous songs for the Sony Music Entertainment singer, Davido. Peruzzi is truly one of the few artists who has so many hit songs they could brag to have written in the country.

Peruzzi who is fondly called the 'DMW vibe machine' has penned down over a dozen tracks for his record label boss, Davido. He has a rich discography with hit songs like 'Amaka' featuring 2Baba, and 'Majesty'. His songs are known to have great lyrical contents.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b0e22f7e2189bf0b0eed6923df94db66.png

Another dope songwriter is YBNL's star, 25-year-old Adedamola 'Fireboy DML' Adefolahan. Fireboy DML was discovered by Olamide in 2018 who signed him to his YBNL imprint before he dropped his debut album 'Laughter, Tears & Goosebumps' a year later. Fireboy DML is surely a great asset when discussing songwriting in Nigeria.

His debut album was hugely accepted for its lyrical power. One selling point his sophomore album 'Apollo' has is mindblowing lyrics. .The newly signed Empire Music singer and songwriter is a huge force in the Nigerian music scene giving us amazing songs like Champion featuring D Smoke, King, Jealous, and others.

Between Peruzzi and Fireboy DML, who do you consider the best songwriter?

What are your thoughts? Please let's have your reactions below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 5 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 6 days ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City