Top 5 Songs in Solidstar "The Light"

3 weeks ago

Popular Nigerian songwriter, singer and musical performer, Joshua Iniyezo who is best known as Solidstar presents his fourth project tagged 'The Light'.

The record label boss and performing artist links up with Davido for his newly released project. The Shaba Entertainment recording artist, Solidstar features only David Adeleke AKA Davido in his new project. The 13-tracks body of work is a dancehall pack with a few other genres like gospel, afro-fusion, and popular music.

Here are the Top 5 Songs on this album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b55c606a77bf1789496be3b8ddcbfa7d.jpg

Solidstar starts his fourth studio with a gospel-inspired melody tagged Praise God. The Shaba Entertainment boss talked about how awesome God has been to him and why it's important to praise the Lord. This is one of the fire tunes on this project.

Lockdown by Solidstar featuring DMW and Sony Music star, Davido is one of the big bangers on this project. It's a funky tune with progressive melodies. Though not really as banging as we were expecting it's still a beautiful tune.

• 2. Hold Me Well

Looking for a groovy tune on this album? Here you are. In Hold Me Well Solidstar lays emphasis on why his mysterious should hold him well as finding a guy like him is almost impossible.

• 1. Mirror

This is inarguably the biggest track on this album. It's groovy, melodic, and has meaningful lyrics. Solidstar talks about self-confidence and the importance of being able to appreciate yourself for what and who you are. Mirror is spiritual.

Other adorable tunes off the album include Rejoice, Diamond You, Pokripo, and Abiala.

Related Forums
Top 5 Songs On Laycon "Shall We Begin" Album
Forum

Top 5 Songs On Laycon "Shall We Begin" Album

2 days ago
Top 5 Songs in Blaqbonez "Sex Over Love" Album
Forum

Top 5 Songs in Blaqbonez "Sex Over Love" Album

1 week ago
Top 5 Songs On King Perryy "Citizen Of The World" Album
Forum

Top 5 Songs On King Perryy "Citizen Of The World" Album