EP REVIEW: Waje - "Heart Season"

Forum 3 years ago

EP REVIEW: Waje - "Heart Season"

Popular Nigerian singer, voice-over artist and recording artist, Aituaje Iruobe who is best known as Waje presents a brand new body of work tagged "Heart Season".

Recall Waje gained recognition after being featured on the remake of P-Square’s "Omoge Mi". She also has credits on Psquare's hit track "Do Me" released in 2008.

"Heart Season" which happens to be Waje's third project is an R&B body of work with an infusion of popular music and afrobeat. It comes following her previous projects, W.A.J.E (2013) and Red Velvet (2018).

Below is an honest review of the 'Heart Season' by Waje

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/aae86629d81b0cd0489732e309a3e0dc.png

• The first song Hold My Hands appears to be my favorite. The love song got Waje singing and assuring her mysterious lover that she will be with him when he pops the question. The singer gave us something melodic. The instrumental is beautiful.

• The second track Bottom Line is a mid-tempo dancehall tune. Its melody is calm, and the vibes composed.

• Call On Me by Waje starts off with the singer showing off her rich-deep vocals. She borrowed Davido's slang 'E Choke' to say ' When E Choke, Baby show me lagbaja'. It's a groovy tune.

• Last Time talks about loving your lover like the last time. It's an R&B tune that got Waje stretching her lovely vocals.

• I really love this one. It's calm, composed, and rhythmic. In Naked, Waje pours out her emotions as naked as it should be.

RATING

Lyrics - 4/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 4/5

AVERAGE RATING - 4/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done
Forum | 2 days ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done

Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 3 days ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy