Prince Philip Can’t Rest In Peace – Shade Ladipo

Forum 3 years ago

Prince Philip Can’t Rest In Peace – Shade Ladipo

Nigerian media personality Shade Ladipo has said it is impossible for the deceased husband of Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Philip to rest in peace.

Recall that the Duke of Edinburgh had passed away to the great beyond in the early hours of Friday 9th April after being ill for some time.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0ffcb57dc23075e7963cc8c9031ddea7.jpg

Taking to her Instagram story, Shade Ladipo said that the whole success of England’s monarchy is built on slavery and colonisation, adding that the British-operated slave trade was of one the biggest businesses of the 18th century.

Stating that between 1525 and 1866, 12.5 million people were kidnapped from African and sent to America through the transatlantic slave trade and only 10.7 of them survived, Shade Ladipo further stated that the British destroyed generations and the world of Blacks is the way it is today because of their slavery actions.

“The British-operated slave trade across the Atlantic was one of the biggest businesses of the 18th century Between 1525 and 1866, 12.5 million people were kidnapped from Africa and sent to the Americas through the transatlantic slave trade. Only 10.7 million survived. The whole success of the Monarchy is built on slavery & colonization Prince Phillip it is not possible for you to Rest In Peace #NoCap”, she began.

“Don’t let them white wash history for you The reason Africa and Black around the world are the way we are is because of the British slavery business & colonization Focus of that and understand the truth of why I have no sympathy, love or even hate for the Monarchy I just choose to call it what it is He can’t Rest In Peace In whole they can’t Rest In Peace It’s Karma They destroyed generations. Africans know your history”, she added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election
Forum | 2 days ago

Philip Shaibu Excluded As INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Edo Guber Election

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 1 week ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged

I’m Absorbing Insults, Tantrums Thrown At Me For Peace To Reign - Gov Fubara
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m Absorbing Insults, Tantrums Thrown At Me For Peace To Reign - Gov Fubara