US Mission In Nigeria Lauds Davido, Adichie And Iwela For making5 It To Forbes List

Forum 3 years ago

US Mission In Nigeria Lauds Davido, Adichie And Iwela For making5 It To Forbes List

The United States Mission in Nigeria has hailed Davido, Chimamanda Adichie and Ngozi Okonjo Iwela for making it to the prestigious Forbes list.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/638223e9688513d672022e1c957d3c4f.jpg

Recall that in an earlier report, we beamed our light on 10 prolific Nigerian celebrities who made it to the Forbes Africa Icon list, which include the like of Davido, Wizkid, Ngozi Okonjo Iwela and so on.

However, the US Mission Nigeria chose to celebrate only 3 of them in a recent tweet on their official Twitter page.

It reads:

“We are delighted to see Nigerian-Americans: Singer @Davido , Writer Chimamanda Ngozi-Adichie and @wto Director-General @NOIweala make the 2021
@forbesafrica Icon list. Great job! #FrontRunners #Impact #Africa #USinNigeria”

See the tweet below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi
Forum | 3 hours ago

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 7 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 8 hours ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

I’m Only GOAT in Nigeria – Davido
Forum | 8 hours ago

I’m Only GOAT in Nigeria – Davido