“I Would Win A Grammy award” – Singer, Harrysong

Forum 3 years ago

“I Would Win A Grammy award” – Singer, Harrysong

Popular entertainer, Harrison Okiri, better known as Harrysong has vowed to win a Grammy award in the nearest future.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7bb7472c5b7c6bd9a8ddea73bf046573.jpg

The Reggae Blues crooner who recently tied the knot with his lovely wife made this known in an interview he had.

Harrysong noted that he is returning to music this time with full force and hope to make an outstanding impact by winning the prestigious Grammy award.

In his words:

“I am back in the studio to focus on my music career. I am about to release an album titled, God Amongst Men and I have started work on it with my team of about 40 people.

“Not all men can be gods on earth because many are called but few are chosen. The power of music is given to very few and the grace of manifestation is few. I would win a Grammy Award. It might not be now, but when it comes, the world would see it.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 13 hours ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 2 days ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal