Top 5 Songs In Mr P "The Prodigal" Album

Forum 3 years ago

Top 5 Songs In Mr P "The Prodigal" Album

Nigerian pop singer and songwriter, Peter Okoye who is also known as Mr P finally unlocks his highly anticipated debut album tagged "The Prodigal".

Mr P released his new album last weekend. The singer unlocked a bunch of new sounds. The album released last weekend is a 16-tracks body of work featuring one single with production credits from Goldswarm, Shugavibez, Mr P, Sarmy Fire, Daihardbeats, and Kealzbeats.

The album featured SingahWande CoalSimiTeniTiwa Savage, Mohombi, Tamar Braxton, DJ Switch, and Ovikelz.

Here are the Top 5 songs on this album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c609b823cf4bf89f933d9a659a812ffe.jpg

Blessed is something you only get to love on the first play. It's not as slow as Wizkid's Blessed featuring Damian Marley, but it sure will get you to the dance floor.

The saxophones on this jam totally compliment the drums. Mr P and Tiwa Savage brought their A-game on this one. I Do is your song for wedding proposal dinners and all. It's magical.

Paloma is the second track on this project. The synergy between Singah and Mr P made this jam one of my favourites. It's so so beautiful.

Other dope tunes on this project include, I No Like Trouble, Odo, Lola Diego featuring Singah and Boyfriend.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 3 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla

I Play Him All Songs Before They Are Released - Ayra Starr Speaks On Relationship With Rema (Video)
Forum | 1 month ago

I Play Him All Songs Before They Are Released - Ayra Starr Speaks On Relationship With Rema (Video)