EP REVIEW: DJ Tunez & J. Anthoni - "All You Need"

Forum 3 years ago

EP REVIEW: DJ Tunez & J. Anthoni - "All You Need"

Nigerian music producer and disc jockey, Michael Babatunde Adeyinka who is mostly known as DJ Tunez return with a collaborative project with J. Anthoni tagged "All You Need".

DJ Tunez who has collaborated with acts like Sarz, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Reekado Banks, Omah Lay, Busiswa, Adekunle Gold, Oxlade, etc finally unclocked his first collaborative project.

In 2020, DJ Tunez came through with his first project "Love Language". He also teamed up with Wizkid for Cool Me Down and Pami featuring Adekunle Gold and Omah Lay.

Following the launch of his own imprint, the BT Group, and signing J. Anthoni to his new umbrella, DJ Tunez presents a solid body of work in collaboration with the young talent.

Here is a candid review of the All You Need EP by J. Anthoni and DJ Tunez.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/39aa4b5612067711e9d171804e9dd1a7.png

• The first song Mine is a short mild jam exposing the sexual voice J. Anthoni has.

• In River, DJ Tunez and J. Anthoni link up with London for a mind-blowing performance on the funky tune.

• Addicted is my jam. Surely, this track will make it to your playlist. It's a UK pop tune with Afrobeat melodies.

• Bomb is crazy. It's a melodic vibe with beachy chords. The drums remind me of the days when Caribbean songs were all we lacked back in Africa.

• Flossy Whine is an eccentric vibe. The production, as well as the delivery by J. Anthoni, is lit. This is my second favourite.

• Cool vibes are my thing. One Time Ting is a seductive tune with a cold sound that gives a sexual feeling.

• The last track is titled Every Weekend. DJ Tunez and J. Anthoni end this journey with trap sound. It's a potential club banger.

RATING

Lyrics - 4/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 3/5

AVERAGE RATING - 3.5/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I salute Vinicius, La Liga need big change – Rio Ferdinand hits out at Tebas
Forum | 1 month ago

I salute Vinicius, La Liga need big change – Rio Ferdinand hits out at Tebas

You Need Painkillers To Go Through Aba-Port Harcourt Road – Umahi