Top 5 Songs in Teni "Wondaland" Album

Forum 3 years ago

Top 5 Songs in Teni "Wondaland" Album

Nigerian pop singer and songwriter, Teniola Akpata finally unlocks her highly anticipated debut album tagged "WONDALAND".

Teni comes through with a solid body of work featuring Davido. She unlocks a melodious body of work with experimental sounds as well as popular dancehall sounds like Amapiano. The 17-Track album is supported by two singles "JO" and "For You".

Teni dished out her 17-track debut album "WONDALAND" with production credits to Krizbeatz, Pheelz, Damayo, P. Priime, Tempoe, and Ozedikus.

Here are the Top 5 songs on this album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/74c4f86525616e3ce6debfa312275009.png

• 5. Toxic

To me, Toxic is surely one of P. Priimes's best production. The trap reminds me of how multi-talented Teniola Akpata is.

• 4. Hustle

Pheelz and Teni team up for an emotional melody tagged Hustle. The slow-paced R&B Afrobeat jam is something you will thank Teni for. It's indeed a powerful emotional track.

• 3. Moslado

Moslado is a groovy afro-fusion jam produced by Ozedikus. Teni gave us her best on this one. The melody and lyrics are inexplainable.

• 2. 100 Meters

Tempoe joins P. Priime and Teni for another beachy melodic palm wine tune tagged 100 meters.

• 1. For You

For You is no doubt the hottest jam on this project. The Davido, Pheelz, and Teni combination did so much on this record. The jam could take you through the Lagos traffic and even retain you in nightclubs. It's an all-weather jam.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 1 week ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 2 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla

I Play Him All Songs Before They Are Released - Ayra Starr Speaks On Relationship With Rema (Video)
Forum | 1 month ago

I Play Him All Songs Before They Are Released - Ayra Starr Speaks On Relationship With Rema (Video)