EP REVIEW: Dapo Tuburna - "I Remember Everything"

Forum 3 years ago

EP REVIEW: Dapo Tuburna - "I Remember Everything"

Ex Tinny Entertainment recording artist, Dapo Turbuna presents a brand new project tagged "I Remember Everything".

The EP released on March 19, 2021, is a perfect documentation of Tuburna's growth as an artist. Dapo Tuburna put together afro-fusion, dancehall, and reggae-fusion vibes in this one.

The project which featured popular On-Air Personality Kemi Smallz and Mayorkun was released under his own imprint, Gingo Music.

Here is an honest review of the extended play from Dapo Tuburna.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/07d69c014c8367ca685c7fafc0f00039.jpg

• The first song features a voice-over by Kemi Smallz who addresses Dapo as her 'personal superstar'. In Pause, Dapo Tuburna talks about choosing music over every other thing. It's a slow-paced inspirational jam.

• Sinner Man Vibes comes with this funky melody. It talks about his struggles as a flirt and a man who loves juicy and curvy ladies.

• Finally, Dapo Tuburna comes through with a reggae-flavoured dancehall afro-fusion tune tagged Wickedest Wine.

• For me, the next track is one of the best tracks on this project. Gbim Gbim Gbim is a beachy vibe with palm wine melodies.

• See Finish featuring Davido Music Worldwide recording artiste, Mayorkun is an adorable single off this project. Dapo Tuburna and Mayorkun created magic in this groovy street-friendly tune.

• For the outro (I Remember Everything), Dapo Tuburna narrates how God has been faithful in blessing him for the sake of his mother. The jam is spiritual. It's a slow-paced melodious song,

RATING

Lyrics - 4/5

Production - 3/5

Performance - 4/5

AVERAGE RATING - 3.5/5

BUY >> Dapo Tuburna - "I Remember Everything" EP on iTunes

DOWNLOAD >>Dapo Tuburna - "I Remember Everything" EP

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Abuja Pastor Wielding AK-47 Inside Church Seeks Judicial Review Of His Trial
Forum | 1 month ago