“My Sister Is One Of The Most Talented Singers I Know” – DJ Cuppy Brags

Forum 3 years ago

“My Sister Is One Of The Most Talented Singers I Know” – DJ Cuppy Brags

Billionaire’s daughter and award-winning Disc Jockey, Cuppy brags about her elder sister’s musical prowess, while showering words of appreciation on her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3656ecfbd409370140f18e1b704043a5.jpg

The Gelato crooner took to her Instagram page to post a photo of her and her sister, Tolani. DJ Cuppy also rained heart-melting words on her, as she said Tolani has been an integral part of her success in music over the years.

In her words:

“I’m taking this moment to appreciate @Tolani ? My older sister is one of the most talented singer-songwriters I know but most importantly, my rock. Behind Cuppy is Florence/Ife and my sister is STILL my keeper. Love you deep. #FamilyFirst”

See the post below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 1 week ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase

Bobrisky’s sister hits back at Portable, addresses crossdresser as ‘Aunty mi’
Forum | 1 week ago

Bobrisky’s sister hits back at Portable, addresses crossdresser as ‘Aunty mi’

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 1 week ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase