HIT OR TRASH: Legendary Styles - "I See I Saw Remix" Feat. Falz

Forum 3 years ago

HIT OR TRASH: Legendary Styles - "I See I Saw Remix" Feat. Falz

Internet sensational, Legendary Style comes through with the remix of his recently released single Looseguard (I See I Saw) featuring Falz. The singer, rapper, and drill star, Legendary Styles reignite our love for this epic song on this Afrodrill tune produced by Yung Willis.

Legendary Styles who remixed the popular nursery school 'I See I Saw' which is so popular in the east is one of the artists to gain fame in 2021 through the internet. Social media users most especially Tik Tokers have been creating engaging content with the fire tune since its release.

The powerful tune surely needed a remix to unleash its full potential. Legendary Style's decision to link up with popular Nigerian rapper, activist, and the president of Sweet Boy Association, Falz. To many like me, the remix is needed but don't think Falz was the best option for this job.

Yemi Alade and a host of other musicians and Nollywood actors also joined these influencers to vibe to this record. That's how huge the record is. Nigerian youths of Igbo origin can surely relate to this song more.

Folarin Falana hooked up with Legendary Styles with the aim of making this song more relatable to the Yoruba audience. He translated the 'I See I Saw, I see snake agwo, I run mgbawa oso...' lyrics from Igbo to Yoruba and accompanied it with a switch in flow rap lines.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/64e3fdc2dbd1c2199bb2c31495ebbff5.png

I totally understand a Yoruba rapper was needed to help the Yorubas relate to the vibe, Falz shouldn't have been the guy to that with all due respect to the rapper. An Olamide, Zlatan, or Naira Marley could have done more wonders on this remix.

But enough of my thoughts, now let's have yours.

What do you think about this remix? Was it necessary? Did Falz kill it or it's a miss?

Let's have your reactions below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series
Forum | 1 day ago

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago