Singer Bella Shmurda Makes Grammatical Blunder At The #14thHeadies Awards (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

Singer Bella Shmurda Makes Grammatical Blunder At The #14thHeadies Awards (Video)

Budding singer, Bella Shmurda became the topic of discussion on Twitter after he made a grammatical blunder at the 14th edition of the Headies Awards.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d8594a829d84152ff959354c37201d44.jpeg

Waploaded recalls that the prestigious awards show was held in Lagos state, Nigeria on Sunday.

The singer arrived the venue of the event and he was interviewed on the red carpet.

Bella Shmurda was asked by the host regarding how he feels about being nominated in the “Next Rated” category.

Responding to the question, the singer said that he only attended the event to chill.

In his words;

“I came here to chill..you know. I came here to do my thing. I didn’t came here for the award. I just came here to vibe.” he said.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 1 day ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

Career & Net Worth Of Bella Cuomo
Forum | 3 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bella Cuomo

Sonia Ighalo Makes Claim Against Late Actor, Junior Pope And Asaba Producer
Forum | 5 days ago

Sonia Ighalo Makes Claim Against Late Actor, Junior Pope And Asaba Producer

The Baby Looks Like Nathaniel Bassey, That’s An Opinion Not A Crime — Man Sued By Gospel Singer Insists
Forum | 1 week ago

The Baby Looks Like Nathaniel Bassey, That’s An Opinion Not A Crime — Man Sued By Gospel Singer Insists