EP REVIEW: Pheelz - "Hear Me Out"

Forum 3 years ago

EP REVIEW: Pheelz - "Hear Me Out"

Nigerian record producer and songwriter Phillip Kayode Moses is popularly known as Pheelz presents his debut project titled "Hear Me Out".

The Lagos-born music producer, Pheelz has worked with so many talents in the past ranging from Olamide, Tiwa Savage, Fireboy DML, and others. He has been the producer behind so many hit songs in the country. in 2019 Olamide and Naira Marley joined Pheelz in a brand new single titled Gobe. Fast forward in 2020, Pheelz dropped the lead single to this EP titled One Life on November 19, 2019.

He played a major role in Firebod DML's first and second studio albums released in 2019 and 2020 respectively. He played a major role in Olamide's early career as well. With cool melodies and funky amapiano sound, Pheelz presents his self-produced extended play titled Hear Me Out.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ff2e206d1521418995076eb2929aab4d.png

• Wayward Girl is a beach vibe with an indoor mood and eccentric melodies. Pheelz talks about falling for a wayward girl. It's a powerful tune and carefully selected to lead this project.

• The second tune Somebody was also produced and performed by Pheelz. It has this groovy feel and a party vibe.

• La Vida is an afrobeat song with skeletal sounds and melodic vocals. It has a simple chorus as well.

• The next track is the only single on Hear Me Out EP. One Life is an amapiano afro-house track. It's a powerful street vibe.

• Many Men is a reggae tune with those Burna Boy kinds of vibes. It's a beautiful song. The song is simply spiritual.

RATING

Lyrics - 3/5

Production - 4/5

Performance - 3/5

AVERAGE RATING - 3.5/5

BUY >> Pheelz - "Hear Me Out" EP on iTunes 

DOWNLOAD >>Pheelz - "Hear Me Out" EP

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 3 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

Impeachment: Court To Hear Shaibu’s Suit Against Assembly, Others April 19
Forum | 1 week ago

Impeachment: Court To Hear Shaibu’s Suit Against Assembly, Others April 19

Court To Hear Suit Against Edo APC Gov Candidate May 8
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Court To Hear Suit Against Edo APC Gov Candidate May 8

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase