Timaya VS Duncan Mighty, Who Is The Bigger Artist?

Forum 3 years ago

Timaya VS Duncan Mighty, Who Is The Bigger Artist?

A few days ago, there was a heated argument on Twitter over who is the bigger artist between Timaya and Duncan Mighty.

There were two factions. While a few people believed the self-acclaimed Port Harcourt's first son, Duncan Mighty is the bigger artist, others claim Timaya is bigger.

Like always, we have compiled a few numbers to assist our loyal readers in choosing who is the bigger artist between these two Port Harcourt born artists.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/41d2a4e954fbf5e4b5e115f4b04a48bd.png

Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu popularly known as Duncan Mighty is a Nigerian music producer, songwriter, and singer from Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Duncan Mighty gained prominence back in 2008 after releasing his debut project Koliwater album. The 22-track album gave him hit songs like Ahamefula, Scatter My Dada, Ako Na Uche, etc. In 2010, Duncan Mighty premiered his sophomore LP album titled Ahamefula (Legacy). The album was well received and gave him a handful of hit songs. Duncan Mighty then linked up with Timaya, Shaggy, Wande Coal, and others to release his third studio album Footprints in 2012.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/26fc2bd874c9b8418ce3b52f65a41d4f.jpg

Today, Duncan Mighty has a rich discography of five albums Koliwater (2008), Ahamefuna (Legacy) (2010), Footprints (2012), Grace & Talent (2014), The Certificate (2016) all released before his Fake Love feature with Wizkid released in 2018. The song paved way for him to record brand new hit songs with top artists of the 2010s like Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reekado Banks, etc.

Achievements to note:

1. Five Albums

2. Over 10 hit songs

3. Collaborations with Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage, and others

4. 51.3K Youtube subscribers

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2ff02ca8722461a8ece70e630b7bd321.png

Inetimi Timaya Odon popularly known as Timaya is a Nigerian songwriter, and singer. The Bayelsa State boy was born and raised in Port Harcourt City. Timaya began his solo career in 2005 a year before releasing his debut album True Story in 2006. 'Dem Mama' which was his debut song and a lead song to his debut album gave helped him gain prominence. In 2008, Timaya released his second album Gift and Grace .

Today, Timaya has a rich discography of eight albums; True Story (2007), Gift And Grace (2008), De Rebirth (2010)

LLNP Long Life N Prosperity (2011), Upgrade (2012), Epiphany (2014), Chulo Vibes EP (2019), and Gratitude (2020).

He has given us hit songs like Ah Blem Blem, Telli Person, Dance, Ukwu, I Concur, Ekolomo Demba, and others.

Achievements to note:

1. Eight Albums

2. Over 20 hit songs

3. Collaborations with Olamide, Phyno, Rudeboy Patoranking, and others

4. 557K Youtube subscribers

What do you think? Please react below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Timaya Reportedly Acquires Tesla Cybertruck
Forum | 1 week ago

Timaya Reportedly Acquires Tesla Cybertruck

If I Got Same Help From Davido, I’d Be Bigger - Portable Warns Dammy Krane
Forum | 2 weeks ago

If I Got Same Help From Davido, I’d Be Bigger - Portable Warns Dammy Krane