EP REVIEW: Kida Kudz - "Jiggy Pack Vol. 1"

Forum 3 years ago

EP REVIEW: Kida Kudz - "Jiggy Pack Vol. 1"

UK-based Nigerian rapper, Kayode Odesanya also known as Kida Kudz presents his highly anticipated extended play tagged “Jiggy Pack Vol. 1” EP.

The jiggy rapper moved to UK from Ibadan, Nigeria at the age of 14.  Kida Kudz who dished out his first project of the year Nasty ten months ago returns with a brand new body of work tagged Jiggy Pack Vol.1. The new extended play is a solo-performed body of work.

After linking up with Reekado Banks in Need More,  Joey B, Falz, and Blaqbonez in 2020, Kida Kudz shares a compilation of three songs with trap and funky beats tagged Jiggy Pack Vol. 1 released on December 18, 2020.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a76a7760e4b9ccac51e6097f2c346a7a.png

• Lock Jaw is a hard trap jam with real flows. Kida Kudz shares the true story of how he moved to Ibadan from Lagos in a funky tune that sounds more like Blaqbonez's Shut Up. It's a powerful tune.

• Kida Kudz talks about his experience with London girls and how flirtatious they are in No I.D

• In Feel Myself, Kida Kudz hints at record label drama and he wants to sign to one. Kida surely tried to deliver hip-hop in a jiggy way on this one.

RATING

Lyrics - 3/5

Production - 3/5

Performance - 2/5

AVERAGE RATING - 2.5/5

BUY >> Kida Kudz - "Jiggy Pack Vol. 1" EP on iTunes

DOWNLOAD >> Kida Kudz - "Jiggy Pack Vol. 1" EP

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede
Forum | 1 week ago