Omah Lay, Bella Shmurda, Oxlade or Tems (Vote Headies Next Rated Winner)

Forum 3 years ago

Omah Lay, Bella Shmurda, Oxlade or Tems (Vote Headies Next Rated Winner)

On December 4. 2020, Headies awards published the nominee list for the 2020 edition of the award show. Nigerian singers, Omah Lay, Bella Shmurda, Oxlade, and Tems were nominated for one of the hottest award categories of the show, the Next Rated Category.

Port Harcourt singer and music producer, Omah Stanley Dibia popularly known as Omah Lay earned his first headies award Next Rated nomination after dishing out two powerful projects this year. The talented singer dominated a major part of the year with singles like Bad Influence off his debut project Get Layd. He made an appearance on Olamide’s Carpe Diem album, linked up with Wizkid and DJ Tunez in Pami. In less than 12 months, Omah Lay has now become a household name in the country just before dropping his recent EP What Have We Done which has so far given him another hit song in Godly.

The only lady nominated in this category this year, Tems is a new kid whose sexy vocals and mind-blowing melodies offered her collaboration with Wizkid on his fourth studio album Made in Lagos. She is arguably one of Nigeria’s biggest artistes in 2020. Her songs Damages off her debut project For Broken Ears EP.

Just before getting discovered by Canadian rapper, Drake, Oxlade has been one of the few artistes whose growth has been organic and inspiring. Oxlade just like Tems and Omah Lay premiered his debut extended play Oxygene in 2020. The singer who linked up with Moelogo dished out a powerful project on March 27, 2020, which gave him a hit single like Away.

Bella Shmurda on the other hand has been practically living his ‘Vision 2020’ life. The singer's growth should be studied. With due respect to his talent and work, it seems like magic how a singer who talked about blowing up in a song tagged Vision 2020 will be one of the hottest artiste in Nigeria a year after. He recently teamed up with Zanku records boss, Zlatan, and Lincoln in ‘Cash App’. Just before making an unimaginable appearance on Olamide’s Carpe Diem’s album and Davido’s A Better Time album, Bella Shmurda premiered his debut project High Tension EP on January 27, 2020.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/52895ae855c625a17c0a1264cc6e0f1f.png

With a close look at their numbers, talent, and potential between Omah Lay, Bella Shmurda, Oxlade, and Tems who do you consider your Headies Next Rated 2020?

CLICK HERE TO HERE

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

Career & Net Worth Of Bella Cuomo
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bella Cuomo

Olamide Has Helped Me More Than My Mother – Bella Shmurda
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Olamide Has Helped Me More Than My Mother – Bella Shmurda

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda