Burna Boy’s Onyeka, Twice As Tall Album Make Pickfork End of Year List

Forum 3 years ago

Burna Boy’s Onyeka, Twice As Tall Album Make Pickfork End of Year List

International media gives Burna Boy some rave reviews for his musical effort in 2020.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ae8f759c56ca8a70f2b30c66d3135605.jpgAmerican online music publication Pickfork some days ago made its usual end of year list of songs and albums.

The publications were “The 50 best albums of 2020” and “The best 100 songs of 2020”. Nigerian singer Burna Boy made both list by Pickfork.

For the 50 best albums of 2020, Burna Boy’s album “Twice as Tall” made the list. The album was listed at number 46 by Pickfork and was the only album by a Nigerian artiste on the list. It was ranked higher than Lil Baby’s “My Turn (Deluxe)”.

For the 100 best songs, Burna Boy’s track ‘Onyeka (Baby)’ made the list at number 57.

Meanwhile,”Twice as Tall” bagged a Grammy awards nomination for “Best Global Music Album” for 63rd edition of the award.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 33 mins ago Finidi backs Enyimba forward Mbaoma to end goal drought
Forum | 1 day ago

SPORT 33 mins ago Finidi backs Enyimba forward Mbaoma to end goal drought

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series
Forum | 1 day ago

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 2 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence