Top 5 Songs in "Flavour Of Africa" Album 

Forum 3 years ago

Top 5 Songs in "Flavour Of Africa" Album 

Nigerian highlife and dancehall singer, Chinedu 'Flavour' Okoli on December 4, 2020, dished out his seventh body of work titled “Flavour of Africa”.

Flavour employs the services of his colleagues Tekno, Fally Ipuja, Odumeje, Waga Gee, Phyno, Larry Gaaga, Biggie Igba, and Beenie Man to produce a 17-tracks body of work to entertain his fans this festive period.

From the seductive melodies in Good Woman” to the naughty wordings in “Looking Nyash” and Sawa Sawa”, Flavour cuts across dancehall, R&B, afrobeat, Afropop, highlife, and other music genres in his seventh studio album. The Flavour of Africa album is a follow-back of his previous body of works; N’abania (2005), Uplifted (2010), Blessed (2012), Thankful (2014), Ijele the Traveler (2017), and Awele (2018)

The production credits on “Flavour of Africa” Album goes to , DJ Tunez, Masterkraft, Johnny Blaze, Rotimi Keys, Nsikak, Selebobo, Stadic, and Mario.

After taking the time to carefully listen to this album, we have selected the top five songs we believe should make it to your playlist.

Top 5 Songs in Flavour "Flavour Of Africa" Album 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/746a7ed5f17d9bae857f7804587fdaea.png

• 5. Doings featuring Phyno 

Flavour and Phyno has always given us bangers whenever they link up. "Doings" is another thunderous tune by these fellas. It's an uptempo highlife.

• 4. Berna feat. Fally Ipupa & Tekno 

In a mid-tempo tune produced by Masterkraft, Congolese singer-songwriter, Fally Ipupa, and Nigerian dancehall king, Tekno joins Flavour to render an amazing performance.

"Omo T'emi" might be the best R&B track to be released in Nigeria this festive period. It's that perfect love song for your wedding reception.

• 2. Good Woman 

In "Good Woman", Flavour teams up with Masterkraft again to give us a familiar sound. The instrumentals are topnotch as well as the lyrics. Flavour prays to God to give him a virtuous woman.

"Looking Nyash", is an adult vibe. It is inarguably the hottest song on this project.

Other banging tunes in the album include "Flavour Of Africa", "Product of Grace", "Odoyewu", "Umuigbo" featuring Biggie Igba, and "Sawa Sawa" featuring Beenie Man. 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 1 week ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 3 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla

African Games 2023 medal ranking: Egypt tops list, Nigeria ahead of Ghana, other countries
Forum | 3 weeks ago

African Games 2023 medal ranking: Egypt tops list, Nigeria ahead of Ghana, other countries