It Is Time For Pogba To Leave Man United – Kanchelskis

Forum 3 years ago

It Is Time For Pogba To Leave Man United – Kanchelskis

Paul Pogba always talks about leaving Manchester United, so he might as well just go, according to Andrei Kanchelskis.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/935fd537bea2430f26c78f3b8a6a7e5a.jpg

Pogba became the most expensive signing in United’s history when he returned to Old Trafford from Juventus for £89 million ($119m) in the summer of 2019.

The Frenchman has since scored 33 goals in 172 outings for the Red Devils, while also providing 35 assists, but niggling fitness issues have prevented him from fulfilling his full potential.

He has also been continually linked with a move away from Manchester, and has done little to silence any speculation whenever quizzed on his future by the media.

Real Madrid have been mooted as the most likely next destination for Pogba, who admitted that a switch to Santiago Bernabeu would be a “dream” while away on international duty with France during the last international break.

Kanchelskis sees no reason for the 27-year-old to stick around if he’s unhappy at Old Trafford, and has also suggested that United would do well to distance themselves from the midfielder’s agent Mino Raiola.

“Pogba is always talking about leaving Manchester United, so for me, it would be better if you just left,” the former Red Devils midfielder told American Gambler.

“If you’re saying every time ‘I don’t like this, I don’t like, I want to leave’ then just leave. Go. Leave. No problem.

“Of course [Mino] Raiola is a huge problem, he’s always saying that Pogba is not happy at Manchester United.

“If you want to come and play for Manchester United, you need to open your heart, play 100 per cent. It’s a shame as Pogba is a great player.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 1 hour ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 1 day ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident