Omah Lay "Get Layd" VS "What Have We Done" (Choose Wisely)

Forum 3 years ago

Omah Lay "Get Layd" VS "What Have We Done" (Choose Wisely)

In less than a year, Omah Stanley Dibia popularly known as Omah Lay has released two adorable projects tagged 'Get Layd' and 'What Have We Done'.

The Port Harcourt singer and music producer, Omah Lay popped up early this year when his singles "Bad Influence" and "You" off his debut project caught the attention of many music lovers.

Omah Lay formerly known as Lil King started off as a producer and songwriter in Port Harcourt. According to the singer, he majored as a rapper before switching to music production fully. Upon his discovery by KeyQaad Entertainment, Omah Lay dumped full-time music production to sing. Omah Lay who claimed he wasn’t getting enough credit as a music producer returned to music performance but now as a singer.  He then recorded and put out ‘Do not Disturb’ and ‘Hello Brother’ in his hometown Port Harcourt just before signing to KeyQaad.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d73ee821a5c4694982cb5c3dd2133b47.jpg
On the 22nd of May, Omah Lay dropped his debut project titled “Get Layd”. The five tracks body of work was assisted by to previously release singles ‘You’ and ‘Bad Influence’. The solo-performed body of work gave Omah Lay the necessary audience he needed to launch his brand in Nigeria’s competitive music space. The EP instantaneously attained commercial success. Get Layd’ EP by Omah Lay became one of the most streamed albums on streaming platforms like Deezer, Audiomack. Songs like “Bad Influence” topped the Nigerian Apple music most played song for weeks.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3c398babf97152473e4c7e8c79277482.jpg
After bagging over a hundred million total streams on the album, Omah Lay dished out his second project "What Have We Done". Omah Lay linked up with American rapper and singer, 6lack to create another five tracks project to further cement his breakthrough into the music scene. The EP had amazing sounds like "Godly", "Can't Relate" and "My Bebe" and was assisted by the remix of his song "Damn" featuring 6lack.

With his sexy vocals and powerful instrumentals from Tuzi, Tempoe, Bizzouch and Echotheguru, Omah Lay ponder on "What Have We Done" EP.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c273fc53f9485ad3c0738b8bb2888a52.png

As an Omah Lay fan, which of these projects are you feeling the more, "Get Layd" or "What Have We Done"?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Always Thought Davido Hated Me – Omah Lay
Forum | 1 month ago

I’ve Always Thought Davido Hated Me – Omah Lay

Did I Pull an Omah Lay on Your Girl? Because I Can, Smile More Before You Lose Am - Burna Boy Tells Male Fan at His Show (Video)
Forum | 1 month ago

Did I Pull an Omah Lay on Your Girl? Because I Can, Smile More Before You Lose Am - Burna Boy Tells Male Fan at His Show (Video)

Fafa, I Love You – Omah Lay Gives Shoutout to Lady He Danced With During London Concert
Forum | 2 months ago

Fafa, I Love You – Omah Lay Gives Shoutout to Lady He Danced With During London Concert

Singer, Omah Lay Announces Break From Music
Forum | 2 months ago

Singer, Omah Lay Announces Break From Music