BBNaija’s Dorathy Bags New Endorsement Deal With Branding Outfit (Photos)

Forum 3 years ago

BBNaija’s Dorathy Bags New Endorsement Deal With Branding Outfit (Photos)

Dorathy Bachor is smiling to the bank after bagging another endorsement deal.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8be6409eb6f4a10e9f90cc5f1aa9895c.jpg

The TV reality star made the announcement in a post she shared on her Twitter and Instagram pages on Monday, November 23.

According to her, she hopes to have a great partnership journey with the company, Revvit & Renon, an outlet that offers branding and printing services

The company also took to their social media handles to give the beautiful BBNaija ex-housemate a warm welcome to their family.

Recall that Dorathy signed her first endorsement deal with skincare brand, VSP Botaniacs; her second deal with Mapia Tea and now, her third deal with Revvit & Renon.

She is also into campaign partnerships with FlutterWave, DsTv xplora Gang and a special Guinness appearance among others.

Dorathy wrote on Instagram:

“Good morning my exploras!!

Meet my new family, Revvit & Renon Printing @revvitandrenonprinting ?

You all know I love the finer things of life ? and that is why I am so excited to be working with a brand that represents exquisite quality and offers the best solutions for anything branding and printing related. Top Notch service ??

I’m sure it is going to be a great journey with my new family and I can’t wait to explore this new page with you all ?#DorathyXRR”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 9 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 10 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 17 hours ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins