I Will Never Promote Any Bleaching, Slimming Products” – BBNaija’s Vee

Forum 3 years ago

I Will Never Promote Any Bleaching, Slimming Products” – BBNaija’s Vee

Big Brother Naija lockdown finalist, Vee has said that she is not compromise on her standards as a brand, regardless of the pressure.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/684fca58d667dc37c55d13c8209a0f73.jpg

Giving details to her plans, Vee said she will never promote any skin bleaching product or slim tea brand and this might be seen as stubborness.

Her reason for his pronouncement is because she has a lot of young girls looking up to her and following her on social media and therefore can’t encourage the use of skin of bleaching products.

Her tweet reads,

“Call me stubborn, but you can’t convince me to do something I don’t believe in or something that doesn’t represent my brand because that’s how things are done in this country”.

I have too many young girls following me to be the face of any skin bleaching products. I’m a size 10, so why would I be representing slimming products?

I refuse to be a cliche. And if it takes me a little longer to get to where I wanna be, then so help me God. For the last time; Longevity > bragging rights.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 6 days ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments