With a close look on their works over the years with much focus on their strides in 2020, here are Nigeria's top music producers in 2020.
These are Nigerian music producers who have not only given us one or more hit songs over the years but have been known for their consistency and creativity. They equally contributed to the success of most of the projects released this year.
Here is our list of Top 10 Music Producers in Nigeria 2020
10. Lord Sky
Lord Sky is one of Nigeria's viral music producer. He gave us some relieving music productions in 2020 with COVID-19 viral videos. He is known for his epic performance on "Reason With Me" by Rudeboy and also featured on Davido's "A Better Time" album.
Cracker Mallo is a Nigerian music producer, singer, and songwriter whose voice tag is just as huge as his brand. He recently dished out his “A Friendly Introduction To Saund” EP featuring Olamide and Fireboy DML. He hails from the Lagos Island region of Lagos state, Nigeria.
9. Cracker Mallo
8. Blaise BeatzBlaise Breatz
widely known for his 'Obah' voice tag is a Nigerian music producer who has an awesome year in 2020. He also appeared on Adekunle Gold's "Afropop Vol. 1"
album as well as on Terri's "AfroSeries"
Chisom Ezeh mostly known as Rexxie
is a popular Nigerian music producer who has created a lot of magic for Naira Marley
. He featured on Burna Boy's "Twice as Tall"
London broke into the music scene just last year after linking up with Rema in a couple of tracks including "Bad Commando". In 2020, he partnered with Ozedikus in "Lady" by Rema and also featured on Tiwa Savage's "Celia" album.
Nigerian music producer, Alli Odunayo popularly known as Telz is also known for his "Funkula" voice tag on songs. He is a talented music producer whose works has gone on to be banging hits. In 2020, he has given us hit songs like "Abule" by Patoranking. Telz produced most of the songs on Burna Boy's 2020 album "Twice as Tall".
4. Blaq JerzeeOkhuofu Isaiah Oshoriameh well known as Blaq Jerzee is a Nigerian performing artiste, songwriter and music producer born on November 15. Blaq Jerzee started his career from while playing musical instruments in C.A.C. He came to limelight with his song “Blow” featuring Wizkid with the accompanied visual receiving lots of views on YouTube. He equally featured on Wizkid's "Made in Lagos" album.
3. SperoachNigerian hitmaker, Speroach beatz whose real name is Obi Prosper is a Nigerian music producer born on October 26. Speroach is based in Abuja and often travels both in and outside the country. He is a versatile music producer and multi-instrumentalist with music genres of Afro-pop, pop, R&B and so on. Speroach Beatz is the brain behind most of the hit songs in Nigeria which include; 2Baba’s “Amaka”, Davido’s “Assurance”, Mayorkun “Up To Something” and "Majesty" by Peruzzi. He produced most songs on Davido's "A Better Time" album.
2. PheelzPhillip Kayode Moses better known as Pheelz, is a Nigerian record producer and songwriter who has worked with a vast array of artists and musicians, ranging from Olamide to Tiwa Savage. Born on the 5 June 1994 (age 26 years), Ojo, he has worked with so many superstars and produced a lot of hit tracks such as; "Jore" by Adekunle Gold and Kizz Daniel. He produced most of the songs in Fireboy DML's critically acclaimed sophomore album "Apollo".
1. P2JPro2Jay also known as P2J is a Nigerian music producer based in London. He majors in Afrobeat, Afrojazz and afro-house. P2J produced most of the songs in Wizkid's "Made in Lagos" album. He is arguably the biggest Nigerian music in 2020.