Top 5 Songs in Wizkid "Made In Lagos" Album

Forum 3 years ago

Top 5 Songs in Wizkid "Made In Lagos" Album

October 29, 2020, RCA Records recording artist and Starboy Entertainment boss, Wizkid premiered his highly anticipated fourth studio album titled "Made in Lagos". 

The critically acclaimed album has been on the lips of the Nigerian pop star for over two years now. Wizkid in 2017 just dropping his Sounds From The Other Side album claimed the recently released "Made in Lagos" will shake tables. Sometime this year just before the release of the album, Wizkid took to his Instagram story to reveal MIL is his best project as an artiste. 

This further made a lot of his followers to fall in love with the project even before its release. The anticipation was so high that many were online all night waiting for the album to drop on 28th October 2020 when Wizkid revealed that his next tweet will be the album. 

Funny right? Well the 14-track album is here. We have taken a careful look at the tracks and believe these five tracks to be the top songs in the album. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/166daee2e43f202c5f21194d85de63a9.png

The beautiful chorus written and performed by Tay Iwar is the catalyst to the goosebumps I got listening to "True Love". Projexx and Wizkid gave us awesome lines in their verses as well. 

With his British rap flows, Skepta joins Wizkid in what appears to be a banging tune in "Made in Lagos" album. The "Longtime" track starts off with Skepta's verse before getting the sexual vocals from Wizzy. It's a cruising tune. 

"Mighty Wine" to many is the best track in the album. It has so much vibe in it that could retain it as a hit track. The P2J  produced beat  is an irregular danceable tune from the Starboy Entertainment boss. You'll sure love this one. 

"Reckless" is fire! It gives us a full understanding of the new Starboy. The new grown and sexy vibes coming from Machala Wizkid is all defined in this jam. Wizkid talks about  living a social media or clout free life on this one. 

Nothing but classic could ever come from a Burna Boy and Wizkid collaboration. Believe me when I say this is the hottest jam on this body of work. "Ginger" is soul soothing and groovy at the same time. 

Other songs that could have made it to this list include "Gyrate" , "Blessed" feat. Damian Marley and "Essence" feat. Tems not forgetting "Piece of Me" featuring Ella Mai and "Roma" featuring Terri.

Drop your reactions below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 2 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Drama As Lagos Nabs 10 Fake Enforcement Officials
Forum | 4 days ago

Drama As Lagos Nabs 10 Fake Enforcement Officials

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 5 days ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge