The Lekki toll gate gun attack has left me traumatized - Burna Boy

Forum 3 years ago

The Lekki toll gate gun attack has left me traumatized - Burna Boy

Burna Boy is still devastated like many others over the reported killings of #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki tollgate on Tuesday, October 20.

In his tweet, the singer disclosed that he's not slept since the Lekki toll gate gun attack because the incident has left him traumatized. 

He wrote: "I HAVE NOT SLEPT since 20/10/2020. I close my eyes and all I see is Lekki toll gate. I’ve seen a lot of violence and death in my Life but this is the one that has Traumatized me."

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a5fd41a71fb9592a9b21c584dac2f2b1.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 18 hours ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims