Top 5 Songs on Olamide "Carpe Diem" album

Forum 3 years ago

Top 5 Songs on Olamide "Carpe Diem" album

Olamide Adedeji popularly known as Olamide is back with a bunch of tunes to posses the Nigerian music space. His new "Carpe Diem" album is arguably the hottest body of work in the country at the moment.

The YBNL boss, Olamide who joined Empire music earlier this year unlocks a 12-track album as his first project after signing the multi-million naira Joint Venture deal. "Carpe Diem" has production credits from Vstix, Young John, ID Cabasa, P. Priime, and Pheelz. Olamide had earlier dished out two singles off this project "Green Light" and "Eru".

"Carpe Diem" featuring Peruzzi, Phyno, Omah Lay, Badboytimz, Fireboy DML, and Bells Shmurda is Olamide's second project of the year after his epic performance on '999' released earlier this year.

Here are Top 5 Songs on Olamide "Carpe Diem" album that you should check out.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/713ca0a107c3ebc7b2e7d740a2aacd4b.jpg

5. Infinity feat. Omah Lay

Emerging Nigerian singer and Keyqaad front-line artist, Omah Lay joins Olamide in the vibe-filled tune tagged "Infinity". The slow-paced jam comes with a whole lot of melodies as Omah Lay and Olamide render an epic performance on this one. I belied "Infinity" is one of those jams already topping the charts on its arrival. That's how powerful the tune is.

4. Plenty feat. Fireboy DML

YBNL mafia family, Fireboy DML and Olamide team up in "Plenty" off the Carpe Diem album. The label inhouse Pheelz held it down with his production on this one. Fireboy DML once more proved he is a hit-maker in "Plenty".

3. Triumphant feat. Bella Shmurda

"Triumphant" by Olamide and Bella Shmurda is a motivational vibe that will most definitely swipe you off your feet. The tune slaps hard. Fine boy Bella and Olamide kept it rule, marrying their melodies together in a way it's pleasing to the ear.

2. At Your Service

Having Olamide declare his loyalty to a mysterious lady is interesting. The YBNL boss gives us a spectacular tune in "At Your Service". To many, this could be the hottest jam off the album as it preaches love in the best romantic way ever.

1. Loading feat Badboytimz

South African is trendy, catchy, and groovy, Olamide employs additional vocals from the emerging act, Badboytimz to create a banging SA tune tagged "Loading". You will be missing out if you delay in catching the virus Olamide and Badboytimz is spreading in "Loading". The song is a club banger.

Other stand-out tunes include "Shilalo" featuring Phyno, "Eru", "Green Light" and "Unconditionally" featuring Peruzzi.

Get the Full Album Here >> Olamide "Carpe Diem" FULL ALBUM

Check Out Our Review Here>> ALBUM REVIEW: Olamide - "Carpe Diem"

What do you think? Please drop comments below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cynthia Morgan recalls how Olamide gifted her N1M, appreciates singer
Forum | 1 week ago

Cynthia Morgan recalls how Olamide gifted her N1M, appreciates singer

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

Olamide Has Helped Me More Than My Mother – Bella Shmurda
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Olamide Has Helped Me More Than My Mother – Bella Shmurda

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda