Lagos state tells Laycon the #BBNaija winner to pay tax

Forum 3 years ago

Lagos state tells Laycon the #BBNaija winner to pay tax

The Lagos state internal revenue Service, LIRS has taken to their twitter account to felicitate with the Big brother Naija 2020 winner, Olamilekan Agbeleshe popularly known as Laycon. In their congratulatory message, they embedded that, they look forward to his tax.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e8e99ec859b275bbdd5c58c9e253eb8b.jpg

The internet has burst into laughter with the stylish reminder that everyone is meant to pay. many people have commended the Lagos state internal revenue being able to use the present trend to put into consciousness of Lagosians that they are, meant to pay their tax.

in their word,

CONGRATULATIONS @ITSLAYCON WINNER @BBNAIJA LOCKDOWN EDITION. MORE WINS!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN Y2021 AS YOU #PAYYOURTAX”

it will be recalled, Laycon emerged the winner of the 2020 edition of the biggest reality TV show. The winner in a social distancing win broke the record of being the first housemate to win the show with a vote of 60%. Laycon alongside, Nengi, Dorathy, Vee, and Neo made it to the grand finale.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 7 hours ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday