Teni Blasts Viewers Who Criticized Her Support For Laycon (Watch Video)

Forum 3 years ago

Teni Blasts Viewers Who Criticized Her Support For Laycon (Watch Video)

Popular Female sensational singer, Teni has slammed those who criticized her support for BBNaija season 5 winner, Laycon.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/504e85dd039867b8954d8a0de935de0d.jpg

Recall that Teni was dragged on social media few days ago after she made a video campaigning for Laycon and indirectly referred to disqualified BBNaija housemate, Erica as ‘Omo Igbo‘.

Teni in one of her videos urged ‘Omo Igbos’ to leave Laycon alone, which was perceived by some Nigerians on social media as a shade to Erica.

https://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Laycon-3-1024x695-1.jpg

This led to a sort of tribal war on Twitter with people from the eastern part of the country referring to Teni as a tribalist.

However, after Laycon emerged winner on Sunday, Teni who had remained mute to the backlash, took to her Twitter page releasing a song celebrating Laycon’s fans, ‘ICONS’.

Alongside the video, she wrote: “Now I have your time, where are those fools that were saying rubbish!! This is how you WIN.”

Watch the video below:-

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 2 hours ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 2 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Female Musicians Should Support Each Other More – Singer, Rose May Alaba
Forum | 4 days ago

Female Musicians Should Support Each Other More – Singer, Rose May Alaba