Wizkid Talks Sex, Pretty Girls and Love in "No Stress" - Review

Forum 3 years ago

Wizkid Talks Sex, Pretty Girls and Love in "No Stress" - Review

It took Wizkid 203 seconds to talk about sex with a pretty girl who wants 'no stress' in the second single off his fourth studio album "Made in Lagos".

Starboy Entertainment boss and RCA records recording artist, Wizkid links up with veteran music producer, P2J to dish out another banging tune. The afrobeat track is one of the lucky tunes to be featured on Wizkid’s highly anticipated album "Made in Lagos".

"No Stress" is mild, melodious and soul soothing. The instrumental is spectacular to say the least giving Wizkid the rare opportunity to talk about this pretty girl who just wants 'no stress'. Wizkid discusses sex, love and beauty in this amazing track.

"Made In Lagos" is due for release on October 15th 2020 according to Ayo 'Wizkid' Balogun. The Lagos-born London-based Nigerian pop star hopes to narrate the stories of his childhood and he rose from the streets of Surulere, Lagos to the billboards in America, UK and Europe. Wizkid is a global name whose songs bang across all the continents of the world.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ceb2d5c3d12b46f49404a3063178f9c1.jpg

With "No Stress", the second single released ahead of his fourth studio album, Wizkid takes us on a ride in a softly performed sexual tune. The lyrics will obviously be attacked most especially when Wizkid talked about 'praying for his enemies' in a sexual song. Many will wonder the possibility of praying for your enemies when you're about to cum or when? Regardless, the lyrics is magnificent and the melody sounds a lot like his Electric vibe with London and his Bad Energy song with Skepta.

In the chorus,

I got the pretty pretty lady wey no like no stress
She got her own but she need some love
She got her own but she need some love
Then she tell me say na only me dey make her love
Tell me say na only me dey cool her stress
She tell me say na only me she want
She tell me say na me dey make her calm
She tell me say na me dey keep her warm,
Wizkid talks about beauty and the beautiful things that comes with love.

"No Stress" will definitely be passed through the famous social media review hub.

Personally, I felt bewitched when listening to this melody. I couldn't resist letting the song be on repeat for as long as my battery could carry. I think "No Stress" is a great sound.

RATING

Lyrics - 4/5

Production - 5/5

Performance - 5/5

AVERAGE RATING - 4/5

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain
Forum | 5 days ago

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy