Wizkid "Made In Lagos" Album VS Davido "A Better Time" Album, Which Are You Expecting The More?

Forum 3 years ago

Wizkid "Made In Lagos" Album VS Davido "A Better Time" Album, Which Are You Expecting The More?

Two Nigerian afrobeat giants, Wizkid and Davido are getting ready to dish out their new albums "Made in Lagos" and "A Better Time" album respectively before the year runs out.

David Adeleke also known as Davido recently bagged a billion streams with his sophomore album "A Good Time" released in 2019. The 27 year old singer and music producer signed a recording deal with Sony Music West Africa just before releasing the studio album. The album was supported by five singles "IF", "Fall", Assurance", "Blow My Mind" and "Risky". "A Good Time" an album of 17-tracks fetauring Summer Walker, Chris Brown, Naira Marley, Wurld, Popcaan, Peruzzi, Zlatan, A Boogie, Gunna and Yonda is inarguably Davido's biggest project.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/76ee27aad04cdd9cb899c6ee5afc3149.jpg

In May 3, 2020 Davido announced he will be releasing his third album tagged "A Better Time" album within the year. According to the "FEM" crooner, "A Better Time" will feature, Nicki Minaj, Mayorkun, Lil Baby and others. Davido recently dished out "FEM" a single off his incoming album to address critics and set things straight with Burna Boy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/85e6591c1361f845ea86ecbd17f1c1ed.jpg

Ayo 'Wizkid' Balogun on the other hand has only released "SMILE" featuring H.E.R off his highly anticipated album "Made in Lagos". Wizkid announced the name of his fourth studio album sometime in 2018 when he claimed the incoming album will be a bigger project as compared to his "Sounds From The Other Side" mixtape released in 2017. The RCA records singer also revealed he has a joint with Burna Boy, Terri, Damian Marley, Ella Mai and others in the said album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4c4edf3019971b306d4e652b6bbd129c.jpg

Considering the whole hype and the antecedents of these two afropop giants, whose album do you think will bang the more? Wizkid "Made In Lagos" Album VS Davido "A Better Time" Album, Which Are You Expecting The More?

Let's have your thoughts below...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

Drama As Lagos Nabs 10 Fake Enforcement Officials
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Lagos Nabs 10 Fake Enforcement Officials

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Police Officer Stabs Man To Death In Popular Lagos Mall