Top 5 Songs on Tiwa Savage "Celia" Album

Forum 3 years ago

Tiwatope Savage also known as Tiwa Savage premiered her fourth studio album on August 28, 2020. The 13-track album is a result of three writing camps in Lagos, London and Los Angeles and here are our Top 5 Songs on Tiwa Savage "Celia" Album.

The album featured some amazing acts like Naira Marely, Davido, Stefflon Don, Dice Ailes, Hamzaa and Sam Smith. The album had additional vocals from Fireboy DML and was produced by London, Pheelz, Speroach, Ozedikus, Cracker Mallo, etc. Just as stated in our review, Tiwa Savage has just released a Grammy Award worthy fourth studio album in "Celia". Tiwa Savage dished out her debut album "Once Upon a Time" in 2013 and hopes her 2020 released "Celia" album gets nominated for 2021 Grammy Awards.

The Universal Music act dedicated this album to her mum. She said her mother is the strongest woman she had known. With "Celia", Tiwa Savage has been able to share an amazing story of her last three years since her third studio album "Sugarcane" was released in 2017. Tiwa named the album after her later mother as a tribute to her while encouraging women around the one to be independent, meticulous and inspiring.

After carefully listening to all the thirteen songs in this album, here are our top 5 songs off Tiwa Savage's "Celia' album.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/98fbc7fbb70265dd7d21af67b212e15c.png

5. Pakalamisi feat. Hamzaa

Ozedikus and Tiwa Savage links up with Warner music act, Hamzaa in a brand new afro-fusion sound tagged "Pakalamisi". The vibe is melodious and sonorous.

4. Ole feat. Naira Marley

"Ole" is a groovy tune produced by Rexxie. Tiwa Savage's pre-chorus "because say I quite no mean say I be fool" gives the song a different feeling making it one of my favourite tracks in this album. It also featured a remake of Senator Godswill Akpabio's "Off the mic" scene at the house when he was accused of mismanaging NDDC funds.

3. Attention

"Attention" by Tiwa Savge is a well-crafted sound released by the songstress in 2019. The single has amazing lyrics and talks about the importance of giving your lady some attention. It is a magical tune produced by Blaq Jerzee.

2. Dangerous Love

"Dangerous Love" is a fire tune released as a single weeks before this album. The Cracker Mallo produced track is spiritual. Tiwa gave her soul on this one as I could personally connect with her mood when recording this track.

1. Park Well feat. Davido

One of the spectacular things in this song is the melodic chords and the extraordinary trumpet sounds that follow Tiwa Savage's sexually appealing voice. Davido did his thing for me even though Tiwa Savage seems to have stolen the show in this one. "Park Well" is the hottest jam in this album to say the least.

Other tracks that you need to consider listening to include "Bombay" featuring Dice Ailes and Stefflon Don , "Temptation" featuring Sam Smith and "Celia's Song" that is solely dedicated to her mum.

Please listen to Tiwa Savage's "Celia" album if you haven't heard it.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 19 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 19 hours ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 3 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 3 days ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush