Top 5 Songs on DJ Cuppy "Original Copy" album

Forum 3 years ago

Top 5 Songs on DJ Cuppy "Original Copy" album

Florence Ifeoluwa also known as DJ Cuppy has given us her first studio album "Original Copy" to silent the criticisms she has received over the years. Here are our top 5 songs off the album.

The female disc jockey turn singer went back to the studio to discover a dozen ways to address negative comments. DJ Cuppy was heavily dragged on social media most especially twitter for releasing 'wack songs' in 2019. Her "Gelato" song featuring Zlatan Ibile seems to have fueled this hatred.

Despite being adviced to quit singing, Cuppy linked up Rema, Rayvanny, Efya, Seyi Shay, Teni, Fireboy DML and a host of other artists to dish out her debut album tagged "Original Copy".

Here are Top 5 Songs on DJ Cuppy "Original Copy" album

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c867462267c0e858b42ee6a509335b6b.png

5. Feel Good feat. Fireboy DML

'The night is still young and so are we, I might be wrong but you're all I need' are the very first words laid on this awesome instrumental by Pheelz. Fireboy DML knows how to tease his woman and does just that in this soothing sound tagged "Feel Good".

4. Cold Heart Killer feat. Darkoo

"Cold Heart Killer" by DJ Cuppy featuring london based Nigerian singer Darkoo is a groovy track. The sound is funky and should definitely make your list of favourite songs off this album.

3. Guilty Pleasure feat. Nonso Amadi

In "Guilty Pleasure" a melodious afrobeat vibe, DJ Cuppy employs Nonso Amadi to render a lovely song for her man. The music direction is epic.

2. Karma feat. Stonebwoy

DJ Cuppy travels to Ghana to cook up something banging with Stonebwoy tagged "Karma". The reggae vibe is exceptional and could be your best track off the album.

1. Jollof on the Jet feat. Rema & Rayvanny

A slow paced and mellowed tune produced by Killertunes gets a classic performance from Rema and Rayvanny as DJ Cuppy hold the chorus once more. "Jollof on the Jet" will definitely sweep you off your feet.

Please do well to listen to the album and check out our review.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Steven Spielberg Working on UFO Movie Based on Original Idea
Forum | 1 day ago

Steven Spielberg Working on UFO Movie Based on Original Idea

Melrose Place Reboot in the Works Starring Heather Locklear, Other Original Cast Members
Forum | 1 week ago

Melrose Place Reboot in the Works Starring Heather Locklear, Other Original Cast Members

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

The Blob Remake Gets Update, Will ‘Honor the Practical Effects’ of Original Movie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

The Blob Remake Gets Update, Will ‘Honor the Practical Effects’ of Original Movie