Mr Eazi "One Day You Will Understand" EP Review

Forum 3 years ago

Mr Eazi "One Day You Will Understand" EP Review

It is one to dish out a project and another to give your fans a relatable body of work. Mr Eazi “One Day You Will Understand" EP is a perfect soundtrack for the movie-like scenes COVID-19 has presented.

The 4-track extended play is already trending in 14 countries in the world including; Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Uganda, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Cape Verde and Botswana. Others include; Namibia, Mauritus, United Kingdom, Canada, Norway and United States of America.

Watch Video on Youtube

This body of work One Day You Will Understand" EP is out of the norm. The song titles where thought through alongside the featured artistes and the lyrical contents. “One Day You Will Understand" EP has guest appearances from King Promise and C Natty. The Empawa Africa boss, Mr Eazi renders a solid body of work addressing his emotions for his lover(s).

In Baby I’m Jealousproduced by GuiltyBeatz, Mr Eazi featured Ghanaian singer King Promise as he confesses his insecurity issues to his woman. The slow paced jam is groovy yet mild.

Nigeria’s popular music producer, Blaq Jerzee jumps on the lead single off the EP titled I No Go Give Up on You’. Eazi sings praised to the body of the lady who is about to him on his knews proposing to her in the club. The concept of this one is eccentric.

Mr Eazi finally has a joint with talented music producer, Nonso Amadi taggedOgogoro Nor Sweet Pass Pami'. This one is an Afrobeat vibe in its totality. It habours the core African sounding ranging from the bass, strings and even to the lyrics. The drum as well depicts the local drums in the heart of Africa.

Finally, Eazi is on a jam with one of the recent artist signed to his empawa Africa umbrella, C Natty in a new one titled ‘Baby This Your Body Na Gòbe Fine Fine Sweet Òkpéke' produced by Legendury Beatz.

In general, the 4-track One Day You Will Understand" EP by Mr Eazi is on the slow side in terms of its bpm and settles around love. Aside from the unity in song texture, the lyrical composition and representation is magnificent.

RATING

Production – 4/5

Performance – 4/5

Lyrics – 5/5

AVERAGE RATING – 4/5

REVIEWED BY DAT KULGEE

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher
Forum | 1 hour ago

Founders Day Digital Release Date Confirmed for Political Slasher

You Don’t Understand Figures, Tinubu is Prudent – Umahi Tackles Atiku Over Projects
Forum | 1 week ago

You Don’t Understand Figures, Tinubu is Prudent – Umahi Tackles Atiku Over Projects

EPL: I don’t understand – Akanji criticises referee decisions after City, Arsenal draw
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: I don’t understand – Akanji criticises referee decisions after City, Arsenal draw

I Ate Yam, Eggs Almost Every Day For 2 Years – Ayra Starr
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Ate Yam, Eggs Almost Every Day For 2 Years – Ayra Starr